Drivers & Chauffeurs
Duties and skills of a specialist private chauffeur or driver include:
- Extensive knowledge of roads and local cities.
- Valeting and maintenance of prestigious vehicles with the relevant licenses required.
- A driver/chauffeur will need to be immaculately presented at all times.
- They will need to be highly discreet, extremely loyal with a can do attitude.
- Exceptional time keeping is key
- Clean DBS check.
- The candidate will often take on school drop off and collection and be amenable to timetable changes with the family at a moments’ notice.
Assisting with luggage and travel arrangements.