Yachts and Overseas
There are a number of roles available onboard luxurious yachts that could be of interest to individuals with 5* hospitality and service knowledge. You may have experience in the UHNW market and are interested in transferring those skills into the yachting industry.
Accreditations and Training Required:
STCW – Basic Safety Training and Survival Skills Course
DUTIES OF A YACHT STEWARDESS
• Providing excellent guest services, silver service and bartending skills when needed
• Maintaining laundry, housekeeping and wardrobe tasks for both guests and crew
• Excellent knowledge and experience of fine dining, silver service, wine knowledge and cocktails
• Ensuring the yacht is in pristine conditions at all times. Polishing is high on the agenda
• Proficency in anchoring and mooring procedures if needed
• Maintaining guest cabin care and detailed cleaning/housekeeping
• Assisting with inventory and re-stocking provisions when needed
• Ensure the safety of your clients, crew and yourself at all times.
• Stowage for Sea
• You must be fit and healthy and immaculately presented at all times Salary Ranges can vary dependent on the level and size of yacht.
CAN I TAKE MY STAFF OVERSEAS WITH ME?
• Yes you can, however, there are a number of items that need to be checked.
• Apply for the correct visa. Without the appropriate entry visa your domestic helper can be arrested for violating immigration law by working whilst travelling.
• Salary – When travelling abroad, keep in mind that employers are required to pay the minimum wage of the country you are travelling to.
• Check Insurance Policy – Employee compensation and medical insurances need to be in place before travel
For more information contact email: email@example.com